Where and How to Return
We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from us. If you are not satisfied and need to return merchandise, we will give you full credit,(unless otherwise stated) provided you follow these procedures:
- Return merchandise in its original condition and packaging; including envelopes, bags and boxes. Merchandise should be securely packaged and insured. Diamondsngold is not responsible for returns that are damaged in transit.
- Send the the original invoice with the returned items. Please include the REASON for return. Merchandise returned without a copy of the invoice may be charged a service fee of $25.00, or we may return the merchandise to you at your expense.
|Product Category||Return Period from Invoice Date|
|Certified Diamonds®||10 days|
|Coloured Gemstones®||10 days|
|Finished Jewellery||10 days|
|Special Custom Orders (Modified to your requirements )||Non-Returnable|
|All Other Product||30 days|
Customers returning merchandise outside of this timeframe will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
All returns must be shipped prepaid (No CODs).
Upon receiving your return, we will exchange, replace, or credit. You will receive credit in the same manner as you paid for the merchandise.
Return, insured for full value to:
Private Bag ,Post Code 7395
- Include a copy of the completed Merchandise Return Form in the package.
- Diamondsngold is not responsible for returns that are damaged in transit.
- Items with manufacturing defects may be returned for exchange.
- Items that were altered, cut, or manufactured to your specifications cannot be accepted for credit or exchange. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- For exchanges, we will do an exchange transaction, along with any exchange fee.
- Be aware that normal shipping charges do apply to the exchange order.